CAMPING At The INTERSTATE WINE FEST
CAMPING PASS (Allows for Tent or RV):
• Friday OR Saturday Only Camping Pass: $25 in advance/$35 at gate (if available)
• Friday + Saturday Camping Pass: $45 in advance/$55 at gate (if available)
• Passes are PER SITE (Not per person; Max 4 persons per site) and parking is included.
• Tent spaces should be about 20’x20’
• RV spaces should be about 20’x40’ - Tent & RV spaces are the same price
• RV’s do not have access to septic service at any time
• EXAMPLE: 4 people arriving on Saturday for the Wine Fest & Camping together would purchase 4 Wine Fest Tickets & 1 Camping Pass. 5-8 people = 2 Camping Passes, etc.
- Gates are open Friday 12:00pm until Sunday at 12:00pm (check-in hours are until 9pm daily)
- Campsite locations are first come, first served and cars are parked in an adjacent, convenient location next to the camping area
- Parking for standard sized vehicles is included in each camping pass.
- Camping Pass does not include admission to the Interstate Wine Fest
- Well behaved, leashed, picked-up-after dogs are permitted in camping areas only
- Ground Fires are not permitted
- No residential or commercial propane grills are permitted.
- Please come as self-contained as possible as there is no potable water or power in camping area
- Bath Houses (restrooms, showers, water) are only about 300 feet away
- Only age 16 and up are permitted
- Trash Cans will be provided in camping area, please use them
- Event staff, security, and some food vendors will be on site ALL hours
- Campground guests may stay until Sunday at noon.
- Camping sites must be left as they were found